Tuesday, November 14, 2006

sweet memories

Human life is very strange and uncertain. No one knows what is going to happen in the next moment. It is a long journey - mixture of both fun and boredom. It passes through certain junctures which leave deep impression on human beings for the rest of their life. This could either be a bad event that irks when flashes before the eyes, or some sweet memories that eventually become the indispensable part of life. These are the memories which you never like to forget. It reminds me my past and the childhood days. Forgetting the lessons, facts and figures in the history books was a usual thing for a small kid like me who always was scared that he might end up doing bad in the examination (Thisis the reason why I did not study HISTORY in later stage. And for this, I used to get up early in the morning to mog up the facts in the history book and to be honest not to forget. However today, when I wished to forget, I could not really do so. I asked me the question why is it so? And the answer that I found is that the former is the story of someone else and the later is mine. The story with which my life and love, existence and identity, self and being is indispensably involved. It is not a peice of flesh in the body that you can operate; It constitute those wonderful memories which have become the inseparable experience of my life.

1 comment:

Flipflop, Clawback and Ananas said...

Hey Dude
Thanks a lot. Ihave no idea about your blog. write me the address.

Is there anything interesting?????????