Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Incredible India/ Orissa/Rajasthan

While Staying at home, I visited one of the Sacred land for the Hindus (I had been there before) which happened to be in Orissa. The place is called "PURI", known to the world for its famous "Chariot Festival". I also visited the SUN TEMPLE at Konark which is famous for its incredible architechtural designs and beautiful scenic view at the at the Bay of Bengalin the east coast of India. I also went to the temple which is very close to my home - this is a place where there is no idol is worshipped ans still a part of the Hindu Tradition. This is called the "Mahima Religion" which believes in the emptiness of the world and the sevice of mankind. The mahima saints alsways try to mingle with the world of nothing,this is a world which is far away from theis worldly suffering and pain,love and lust,need and greed, and life and death.

No comments: