Saturday, August 30, 2008

Patriots of Singapore !!

Celebrating the National Day!!! August 9 was the National Day. Torsten was the Guest of Honour and the Guest Speaker was Nicolas Sim Hee Juat. The audiences had to bear all his bullshit because he always likes to pull my leg. He came up with all his long treausred stories about me – which girls I like, how have I failed with all my efforts in finding a “LIFE”. We had a wonderful dinner at Annalaxmi and then headed for drinks in Iguana at Clark Quay. The Red Straberry Martinis on the table, you can see. My meeting with Torsten after more than a year was interesting. I was thinking that he will be addressing me the same way his cousin (Charanpal Singh Bal) usually does. My guess was right – he called me SAHUKAR at the very first moment he saw me at the restaurant. A drink at Iguana was really nice because of the river-side ambiance, although was bit crowded. However, I enjoyed and had a good time with the patriots of Singapore.

No comments: